(The Business Zoom, 2015)
How shall we strengthen and adapt the culture of an organization properly?
1. Understand the current organizational culture on the company (Schein’s Model).
2. One should have good knowledge regarding the organizational culture of the country (Hofstede’s Dimensions).
3. Founders and leaders must have special attention to their acts and behaviors since their attitudes are the ones which mainly affect the organizational culture.
4. Try to maintain coherence and consistency regarding the existing artifacts on the organization in order to keep culture in place.
5. Apply cultural consistent rewards (help/motivate people to understand the culture/style of the company).
6. Emphasize the importance of socialization practices among employees in order to facilitate the transmission and knowledge regarding the organizational culture.
When shall we consider that the organizational culture is on the right path?
1. When employees understand values;
2. The artifacts are well established and
3. Culture is long lasting.